Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ayesha Takia to walk the ramp at IIFA

Ayesha Takia to walk the ramp at IIFAAyesha Takia will walk the ramp for designer Vikram Phadnis at the ninth International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards, starting June 6 in Bangkok. "I will be there for Vikram Phadnis, who is a very close friend of mine. He has designed some exclusive collections and it will be great fun to be there for him. Besides, I am also excited for my film De Taali," said Ayesha. 
 "IIFA is a great platform where people from various parts of the world get to see a film. It opens the film to the whole world. I think this is an ideal platform to showcase and promote a film. I am very excited about it," she said. The three day IIFA weekend will start with the premiere of Ram Gopal Varmas Sarkar Raj.

No comments:

Post a Comment