Sunday, August 9, 2009

Priyanka Kotharis favorite pose

Priyanka Kotharis favorite pose"I dont know how to make headlines", is what the petite actress Priyanak Kothari tells when we ask her of her staying as a recluse. So we decided to bring her out one more time.  Off screen, shes graced numerous newspaper and magazine pages in come-hither poses, unleashing the kinds of provocative quotes that give publicists cardiac infarctions. Not that its shutting her up now.

"I love posing on the rocks with sexy attire. That has always been my fascination and will remain."  When ased being linked up with Ram Gopal Varma, “The media always talks about Urmila Matondkar, Antra Mali and me but they wont talk about Amitabh Bachchan, Rajpal Yadav. Why are we actresses linked with Ram Gopal Varma, I dont know,” Priyanka Kothari

No comments:

Post a Comment