Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hot girl hates to wear bra

Hot girl hates to wear bra
Hollywood
actress Carmen Electras recently said that the best way to snare a man is to keep a sexiness kit with you at all times. "Keep a sexiness kit in the car or in a drawer at work with the essentials in it — perfume, lip gloss, and a pair of heels because theyll help you showcase your legs better. Knowing you look hot also boosts your all-around confidence," said the Baywatch babe.
Rakhee Sawant completely agrees with Electra and says, "If I am wearing an evening gown, Ill make sure I am not wearing a bra. I hate wearing it," says the item girl who admits that she would, however, "wear a panty". "My lips are very pouty, my eyes are very sexy and my face is very glamorous." She would besides keeping a bra at bay like to accentuate her assets with a nude lip gloss, mascara and eyebrow powder to make the eyebrows thicker and darker. The item girl also feels that a woman should always smell good. "Ladki main khusboo na ho, to mazaa nahi aayega." And her seduction tool is a D&G perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment