Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jia Khan not in secure of Asin

Jia Khan not in secure of Asin
“No one’s seen me in my new look yet. I’m playing a medical student in Ghajini and I’m covered from head to toe for the most part,” says an excited and nervous Jiah Khan. She doesn’t mind the change of image because she believes the role is worth it. “The role is amazing, so I didn’t mind being completely covered up. But I do have a song in which you’ll see a different look. It’s very stylish in a Jennifer Lopez kind of way,” she gushes.  There’s been a lot of talk about friction between Jiah and Asin, who’s getting a lot more publicity in the film’s promos. “I’ve met Asin twice and she’s a nice girl. Using her for the promos is a professional marketing strategy. I had my bit of fame when I made my debut in Nishabd. Now it’s Asin’s turn as it’s her Bollywood debut,” she says matter-of-factly. But Aamir Khan’s been singing Asin’s praises does that make Jiah insecure? “I’m the surprise package of the movie. Aamir has completely changed my look. So he’s left it to the audience to judge,” she replies.

No comments:

Post a Comment