Sunday, August 9, 2009

Soha reacts to break-up rumors

Soha reacts to break-up rumorsIt seems Soha is quite amused by the stories about her apparent break-up with Siddharth. Laughing the rumors off, she says, "I’m neither admitting nor denying anything. Most of what is being written about Siddharth and me is completely untrue. I prefer reacting to talks about my professional life rather than personal." Reacting to a Soha-Siddharth photograph that was published in newspapers, a day after the reported break-up, she explains, "We went to a musical event organized by composer Sandeep Chowta with a bunch of friends, that’s it. When I get married, I’d owe it to the public. Otherwise, I would have no private life if I talk about it publicly!"Speaking on the ceaseless speculations about her friendship with Siddharth, Soha says resolutely, "This are-they-together-are-they-not can go on forever. My life isn’t an open book. But I am not going to stop living my life the way I want to just because I’m a private person. I’ll go exactly where I want to, when I want and with whom I want to."

No comments:

Post a Comment